Vintage Loving Librarian in 6 Inch Heels

a little about my vintage inspired life; from chickens to victory rolls...

Monday, March 5, 2012

Beagle Boots and Ball launchers...

I had a very hectic weekend so it was very nice on Sunday afternoon to get a nice long dog walk... I didn't think I was going to get much chance as the morning was wet and then snowing!!, then back to wet... then finally some sunshine!

We had a good stroll and a throw of the ball!

 Effy

 Boots with Beagles on from Joules
40's style turn up jeans from a Vintage fair
Ball Launcher from Pets at home ! :)

 The Snow didn't come to much - thankfully!! I am ready for spring!

 Roddy

Hair flowers from eBay
Polka dot scarf given to me many moons ago by a relative

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!!

ttfn

xoxo

No comments: