Vintage Loving Librarian in 6 Inch Heels

a little about my vintage inspired life; from chickens to victory rolls...

Monday, February 7, 2011

Bad Jojo...

I am a very lucky lady as I have been given a blog award, but I must confess this is my second award, I never did anything with the first! I am very sorry I am not ungrateful I just find the numbers you need to nominate a bit overwhelming.... But I am going to sort them both out so watch this space and watch your blog as there might be one coming your way!!

In the meantime here's Saturday nights outfit. I went for dinner and dancing for a friends birthday!

I had my fringe cut and have some Bettie Bangs...

My gorgeous little box bag which was from TK maxx!!

Gorgeous shoes but I can't remember where I got them...



Sorry very bad overall picture, I am still taking the shots in my mirror, I need to work out the timer on my camera and perhaps get a tripod! Anyway you get the idea... the wiggle dress is from Collectif
Hope you all had a love weekend!
Toodle pip xoxo

2 comments:

Vintage Girl said...

I love your hair, it looks so 40's. Shoe super cute!

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

You look amazing! Love your Betty bangs. I just found you via Scarlett's blog and just loved your blog name ;-)

I'm running a charity shop swap over at mine if you fancy taking a look

Lakota x