Vintage Loving Librarian in 6 Inch Heels

a little about my vintage inspired life; from chickens to victory rolls...

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Beehives and bangs...

I go through phases of favourite do's...


At the moment I am regularly sporting a front rolled fringe, met with victory rolls and a roll at the back. This gets lots of compliments but is very easy... you just need dirty hair! :)




My other favourite do at the moment is a beehive, I have been getting it very big a la Amy Winehouse... pic to follow....

3 comments:

Tallulah May Vintage Socialite. said...

Love the hair and what a lovely top.

Randi said...

What a great look, can't wait to see the beehive!

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

Dirty hair? Tell me more! Definitely want to see the Winehouse do too.