Vintage Loving Librarian in 6 Inch Heels

a little about my vintage inspired life; from chickens to victory rolls...

Monday, February 27, 2012

Eeek bad blogger!!

Howdy,

My apologies for my absence!! I have not been near blogger for weeks. :(

I have been a little stressed... had a bit (when I say bit I mean A LOT!!!) of wedding drama - a bit of poor communication and family feuding left me rather stricken as it looked like I wasn't going to be able to use the field for my marquee wedding as planned! Not good! A few tears may have been shed.

To cut a long story short, we have now resolved all of this; we have the field, we have the marquee, food, band, interfaith minister etc etc all booked and raring to go.

The save the dates are out and there is a smile on my face again.


Save the dates were designed by my fab tattoo artist of Arkham Tattoo.

In amongst this I got myself a promotion - yay! Unfortunately one drowning in politics and so my payrise is not likely to be very quick to follow - boo! Speculate to accumulate though; by doing this role it will help me make a significant career step, so I have to just grin and bear it!!

But the main point of this story is I am back to normal and blogging will resume. I am now off to catch up on all of my fav blogs as I have really missed you all!

ttfn x

1 comment:

Wendy Bayford said...

Congratulations on the promotion, and I loooove your save the date cards they are too cool!