Vintage Loving Librarian in 6 Inch Heels

a little about my vintage inspired life; from chickens to victory rolls...

Sunday, May 20, 2012

There was a Rockabilly girl who had a little curl...

I am in that awkward phase of growing out a fringe...

Still no word on my job interview... its currently embroiled in politics *SIGH* so I am not sure when I will hear their decision. Fingers are still crossed but confidence is sliding...

Better news is wedding plans are going well. My bridesmaids are going to look so amazing!! :D

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend

xoxo


3 comments:

Miss Maple said...

That's a good way to let grow out a fringe. I think I have almost the same earrings. Best wishes!

leonie fanning said...

i really do wish u all the luck in the world wit the job jojo u must be really fed up waiting. glad to hear wedding plans are goin well wow i can't wait to see those photos have a great week and Im keeping my fingers crossed for u. kisses from Dublin xx leo.

Lorena Be-Bop said...

Hello,

Mmm it can be awkward but you look grand!:)
Great Blog

Lorena Be-Bop
http://beboplashes.blogspot.ie/