Vintage Loving Librarian in 6 Inch Heels

a little about my vintage inspired life; from chickens to victory rolls...

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Feeling a little pleased with myself... I made not one but two christening gowns.. :)

My friend has twins and so the family christening gown was not going to be very useful in this instance... but she still wanted something special for them rather than 'off the shelf'. Well I had a last minute (4 weeks) sos - could I help her and make something... so I did.

It's the first time I have made anything for little people.






One with Gingham ribbon and one with polka dot ribbon... both made with love!  

It was a fabulous day!

And here is what I wore...









50/60's dress - eBay
Brooch - from my mum
Shoes - ebay
Vintage Bag - charity shop 
60's swing coat - eBay (New for me - ready for spring but I couldn't resist wearing it!)
Vintage gloves - charity shop

XOXO

No comments: