Vintage Loving Librarian in 6 Inch Heels

a little about my vintage inspired life; from chickens to victory rolls...

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

So before the wedding there was a hen do... or two... Part 2

Sorry another photo heavy post... I think the pictures speak for themselves!

Hen Do 1 was very chilled out... Hen Do 2 was a little wilder. Vintage bus into Oxford anyone?! :D

Warning: photos may contain willy straws!! :D


Hubby came to wave us off on the bus and bought us champagne... I knew there was a good reason for marrying him!!


I styled quite a lot of the girls hair! We had a fifties theme to honour my vintage dressing passion (made my life easy! :D )








My curly Lucille Ball inspired 'poodle do' survived the dancing very well!














I was a happy hen, a super happy bride and now I am a very happy Mrs. I am a very lucky girl with wonderful friends and family who have made this amazing for me!!

My hubby ain't too bad either!! :)

XOXO

No comments: