Vintage Loving Librarian in 6 Inch Heels

a little about my vintage inspired life; from chickens to victory rolls...

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year!!

So this is a little behind...


I rarely make new years resolutions, if I ever feel I am getting in a bit of a funk or rut I like to write myself a little 'to do' list of what I am going to do to get out of it, from small things like try a new hair style to major things like change jobs... hey I'm a librarian - I love lists!! But I do these at any time I feel a bit fed, but I decided this year I would make one; which is to properly embrace my blog and get some more of my random thoughts and activities on here. I love the blog world and find all the pictures and chat from my fellow vintage lovers SO inspiring. Often I turn to fellow bloggers for a bit of inspiration when I am in said funk or rut!


So anyway I was all set to do my post at the beginning of the year and then I got a nasty sickness bug... yuk yuk yuk!!
So I am a bit late getting started but was over the moon to log on and have new followers and comments, thank you!! What a lovely start to the year!


So here's some stuff I have been up to...

No comments: